Disney has launched the Star Wars Galactic shopDisney Sweepstakes, with a grand prize including a Walt Disney World Resort vacation, 2-day Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser voyage, and four Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Legacy Lightsaber hilts.
Star Wars Galactic shopDisney Sweepstakes
In addition to the vacation and lightsabers, the grand prize also includes a 30-minute Chandrila Star Line Portrait Experience aboard Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser and an excursion to Droid Depot.
Here is everything the winner will receive:
- 2-night voyage aboard Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser for up to four (4) persons
- 3-night stay at a Walt Disney World Resort hotel for up to four (4) persons
- Up to four (4) 3-Day Theme Park Tickets with Park Hopper Option
- One (1) CSL Portrait Experience for up to four (4) persons consisting of a 30-minute session
- One (1) excursion to the Droid Depot at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- One (1) Plo Koon Legacy LIGHTSABER Hilt
- One (1) Maul (Shadow Collection) Legacy LIGHTSABER Hilt
- One (1) Darth Sidious Legacy LIGHTSABER Hilt
- One (1) Reforged Skywalker LIGHTSABER Hilt
- One (1) $500 Disney Gift Card to help you prepare for your galactic adventure
- Up to four (4) roundtrip coach airfares (if Winner resides outside of a 250 mile radius of the Walt Disney World Resort) subject to possible layovers
Visit starwarsgalactic.shopdisneysweepstakes.com to enter. You can enter once a day through May 31.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Enter the Sweepstakes between 5/1/23 at 12:00 PM (noon) ET and 5/31/23 at 11:59 PM ET. Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S./D.C.; 18+. Limit 1 entry per person per day. See Official Rules/Odds for full details on how to enter, eligibility requirements, odds of winning, prize descriptions and limitations. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: Disney Shopping, Inc., 1101 Flower Street, Glendale, California 91201.
Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser
Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser opened in March 2022 at Walt Disney World. The experience starts at nearly $5000 per cabin and offers a three-day, two-night immersive “Star Wars” adventure on a fictitious cruise ship where guests become part of a conflict between the Resistance and the First Order. It includes an excursion to Batuu, themed meals, and live entertainment, including a climactic battle for the galaxy.
The Halcyon, as it’s called in-universe, has 100 guest rooms, including 94 Standard Cabins that sleep up to 5, four Galaxy Class Suites that sleep up to 4, and two Grand Captain Suites that sleep up to 8.
On the fence about booking a voyage? Check out our Complete Guide to the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser and watch Tom’s third honest review below.
For the latest Disney Parks news and info, follow WDW News Today on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.