We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Sunday, November 27, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- The 2022 EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays is underway, and guests can have fun learning about holiday traditions around the world through a variety of Storytellers!
- Returning for the 2022 EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays is the Holiday Sweets & Treats marketplace.
- The 2022 EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays is here, and that also means the return of the Holiday Cookie Stroll!
- “JOYFUL! A Celebration of the Season” has returned to EPCOT this year for the 2022 International Festival of the Holidays.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort has been decorated for the 2022 holidays with garland, wreaths, and Christmas trees.
- The “ginger-affe” (gingerbread giraffe) has returned to Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge for the 2022 holiday season. With the life-size gingeraffe comes the return of the gingeraffe cookie, too.
- Decorate your home for the holidays with this art depicting a classic scene from “Mickey’s Christmas Carol” when Scrooge McDuck’s door knocker transforms into the face of his old business partner, Jacob Marley, as portrayed by Goofy.
- The retro 1960s-inspired swirl Minnie ear headband is now available at Walt Disney World.
- A new Elsa youth Spirit Jersey, featuring the queen in one of her “Frozen 2” outfits, is now available.
- We finally spotted the Qui-Gon Jinn Legacy Lightsaber hilt in the wild at Disneyland Park!
- Fans of “Black Panther: Wakanda Forever” who are guests at Disney California Adventure can now stop and see some of the costumes actually used on-screen in the movie!
- Guests visiting Disneyland Park can now stop and take a photo at this “Strange World” themed photo op!
- More merchandise for “Avatar: The Way of Water,” including a Spirit Jersey, has arrived.
- Fans of the iconic Disney attraction “it’s a small world” will love this new block calendar!
- Disneyland Resort has a groovy new Loungefly mini backpack to match the Spirit Jersey and ear headband released earlier this month.
Disney Cruise Line
- At Disney’s private island in the Bahamas, Castaway Cay, signage that previously referenced Chapek has been totally removed.
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!