We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Friday, November 25, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- Rumor has it TRON Lightcycle / Run could have its grand opening in early April and begin previews in March.
- Due to a private event, the Magic Kingdom will close early on January 31, 2023.
- Former Imagineer Jim Shull shared a look at the original EPCOT reimagining project overhead today.
- Today was the kickoff of the EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays, which means there’s A LOT to go through. Let’s start with the new Festival Passport!
- Figment’s holiday sweater has returned to Journey Into Imagination with Figment.
- We were previously promised a special holiday overlay for Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind, and it’s here with the bizarre new “Run Rocket Run” song.
- There’s also a new Beacon of Magic show themed to “Frozen” as part of the festival!
- Today’s the first day of the Candlelight Processional, and Simu Liu was our celebrity narrator this year.
- Guests of all ages are welcome to meet Santa Claus in the Odyssey Pavilion during the festival.
- The Voices of Liberty are welcoming the holidays with new costumes and seasonal music at The American Adventure.
- We started off with the kebabs and more at Tangerine Cafe.
- The new Nochebuena Cocina booth made a real impressive debut!
- L’Chaim is back with some new holiday beverages.
- You can say Mele Kalikimaka at the booth of the same name with the same reliable favorites.
- The seared scallops and beef bourguignon are back at Yukon Holiday Kitchen.
- Over at Connections Cafe, there’s a special holiday sugar cookie.
- Meanwhile Connections Eatery has three new holiday drinks for the season.
- Guests can participate in the returning Olaf’s Holiday Expedition Scavenger Hunt around World Showcase!
- The Holiday Hearth desserts are back complete with the Spaceship Earth cookie and other goodies.
- Yeast? As a treat? Sure is a thing over at The Donut Box with the new Holiday Yeast Donut!
- The German classics are back at Bavaria Kitchen.
- We can’t wait to try the new tostada and tamale at Las Posada!
- Shanghai Holiday Kitchen is back again with vegetable spring rolls, beef and noodle soup, and more.
- Peanut stew and an AP-exclusive frozen cinnamon Coca-Cola float are on the menu at Refreshment Outpost.
- How did we feel about the peppermint funnel cake from the Funnel Cake Kiosk? Let’s try it together!
- Merry Christmas from Japan, where the delicious Shi Wasu kitchen is back with so many of our favorites.
- There’s an all-new menu at the Tuscany kitchen. Does it finally hold up?
- If you’re ready for a sugar rush, the M&M-covered sugar cookie at Sunshine Seasons is perfect for you.
- Joyeux Noel from Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie, where we found a Macaron Christmas Tree!
- Lovers of the coquito soft-serve don’t have to worry, it’s back again this year at Refreshment Port.
- Chestnuts and Good Cheer is back to make the park smell all nice and cinnamon-y!
- Americans looking for a more traditional holiday meal should head over to American Holiday Table for the fare they know and love.
- Don’t miss the festive themed gingerbread houses in The American Adventure!
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Our latest photo report takes a look at Toy Story Land characters dressed up for Christmas, new Droid Depot merchandise, holiday sounds on Fab 50 Statues, and more!
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Dirt piles are rising at the future site of the Disney Vacation Club wing at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
- Merchandise galore for the EPCOT International Festival of Holidays! Check out the Spirit Jersey, MagicBand, Dooney & Bourke bags, and much more.
- There’s a new Chip ‘n’ Dale Spork for the International Festival of the Holidays at EPCOT.
- Get ready to stir up those holiday drinks with the new Holiday Mickey Jingle Bell Swizzle Stick!
Tokyo Disney Resort
- A candy case inspired by the vanity in Minnie’s House and a popcorn bucket inspired by old-fashioned paper dolls are both coming to Tokyo Disney Resort next month.
Shanghai Disney Resort
The Walt Disney Company
- Former CEO Bob Chapek’s Chief of Staff and speechwriter Arthur Bochner has been exited from Disney.
WDW News Today
Lunar New Year,& DCA Food & Wine Festival Dates, Soarin’ Over California Returning – Disneyland News Today 11/24
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!
REVIEW: Hei Hei Dole Whip Cone Returns to Walt Disney World at Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water ParkJanuary 2, 2022
More 2022 EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival Merchandise Available at Disneyland Resor...March 24, 2022
Experts Say Disney Can Sue State of Florida for Retaliation Over Reedy Creek Improvement DistrictApril 24, 2022