We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 24, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- Liquor cocktails are now available for the first time at Cinderella’s Royal Table and Be Our Guest.
- Complimentary “Safari Sack” Ziploc bags are now available to all guests at the Jungle Cruise.
- The stylized Spaceship Earth-esque decor above the EPCOT toll plaza has been removed.
- Coca-Cola-branded paper cups are finally back at Club Cool.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Work continues on the facade of Roundup Rodeo BBQ in Toy Story Land as its stated 2022 opening window comes to a close.
- The Disney Wish “tree” has been installed as part of the Disney Springs tree stroll.
- You can celebrate the holidays at the Magic Kingdom with a new Santa hat Mickey ear headband!
- A new Vault Collection travel tumbler themed to a 1970s-era Magic Kingdom map is now available.
Other Walt Disney World Resort News
- Rumor has it the Walt Disney World Park Pass reservation system could see some huge overhauls come 2023.
- Guests in Avengers Campus can enhance their WEB Slingers experience with a new Princess Shuri Vibranium Gauntlet WEB Tech accessory we found.
Tokyo Disney Resort
- Four new attractions will be added to the Disney Premier Access line-skipping service starting in December.
Shanghai Disney Resort
- Following its third extended closure, Shanghai Disneyland will finally reopen on November 25.
Disney Cruise Line
Entertainment & Media
- The newly-released “Strange World” could see a rocky box office weekend as audiences fail to turn up.
The Walt Disney Company
- With Bob Chapek out of power, will the move of Walt Disney Imagineering to Lake Nona, Florida really go forward, or is it dead in the water?
- Some licensed apparel for children has been recalled due to high levels of lead detected in the products.
WDW News Today
Lunar New Year,& DCA Food & Wine Festival Dates, Soarin’ Over California Returning – Disneyland News Today 11/24
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!