We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Tuesday, August 2, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- Ghoulish delights both sweet and savory will tantalize tastebuds at this year’s Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party! Let’s see what’ll be offered!
- Not only will there be plenty of tricky treats to enjoy at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party this year, but it also signals the return of Mickey’s Not-So-Spooky Spectacular Dessert Party!
- Pricing has also been revealed for both versions of Mickey’s Not-So-Spooky Spectacular Dessert Party.
- The return of Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is just days away, and preparations for the hard-ticket event have already begun at the Magic Kingdom.
- For those looking to make Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party an extra special occasion, reservations during the event for two Magic Kingdom restaurants will open Tuesday, August 9th.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- A man fought his girlfriend and grabbed a stroller, knocking their infant daughter to the ground at Hollywood Studios last month, authorities said.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- There’s a new reason to hoop and holler, as the Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue has opened up Category 3 seating at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground.
- Since his debut in “The Mandalorian,” Grogu has inspired countless merchandise items, and now Loungefly is getting in on the fun with a new ear headband at Walt Disney World.
- Fashion is never dead at The Haunted Mansion, and now guests can pick up new apparel inspired by the classic attraction at Walt Disney World.
- You can now add Groot to your holiday collection with this new light-up Sketchbook ornament we found at Disney Home in the Downtown Disney District at Disneyland.
- Disney’s beloved characters celebrate The Happiest Place on Earth with the “Disneyland is Home” pin collection.
Other Walt Disney World News
- As Walt Disney World continues to try to move forward from the COVID-19 pandemic, warning signs about the disease are being removed around resort property.
- With The Walt Disney Company celebrating its 100th anniversary next year with “100 Years of Wonder,” Cast Member nametags will feature an extra bit of magic at the Disneyland Resort!
- Disneyland Resort will once again transform into The Merriest Place on Earth for the holiday season, click here to check out the dates!
Disney Cruise Line
- Journey with us to Arendelle for A Frozen Dining Adventure aboard the Disney Cruise Line’s newest vessel, the Disney Wish!
Entertainment and Media
- With just over a month until Disney’s highly anticipated D23 Expo presented by Visa in Anaheim, California, kicking off September 9, Marvel is unveiling a can’t-miss lineup!
- Jamie Lee Curtis (“Freaky Friday”, “Halloween”) has reportedly been cast as the iconic Madame Leota in Disney’s upcoming film “The Haunted Mansion”.
WDW News Today
Full Cast Returns to Beauty and the Beast Live on Stage
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!