We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Sunday, August 7, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- As design elements from the 1994 reimagining of Tomorrowland are disappearing to make way for the future, the giant gears have now been removed from the façade of Tomorrowland Light & Power Co.
- Guests who stop by the Main Street Firehouse on Main Street, U.S.A., at the Magic Kingdom will discover some adorable new additions — a few of the “101 Dalmatians” puppies have been spotted inside
- We headed to Magic Kingdom to see what new things we could find for you in this photo report from the park
- A new Magic Kingdom guidemap debuted today, with a “coming soon” spot for Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and a few other changes as well
- The first night for the return of Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, August 12, is now sold out
- With the approach of next month’s D23 convention, we find ourselves wondering what will be announced for Magic Kingdom’s Tomorrowland — will we finally hear news about the Wreck-It-Ralph replacement for Stitch’s Great Escape?
- We spent the day at Magic Kingdom and before hopping over to Disney Springs to see if we could find any new merchandise, and we want you to join us in this most recent photo report
- We made our way around EPCOT and Disney’s BoardWalk to see what’s going on in this photo report
- Choose the comfiest path with this new “Star Wars” Spirit Jersey and matching sweatpants featuring Grogu (Baby Yoda) and the Mandalorian
- Channel the power of Thor with this Mighty Thor Loungefly backpack, inspired by Jane Foster’s armor in “Thor: Love and Thunder”
- More new Haunted Mansion merchandise continues to materialize at Walt Disney World, and today we discovered earrings, a decanter, and the Jim Shore Madame Leota Figure in Memento Mori at Magic Kingdom
- We’re spotting more and more seasonal décor and merchandise appearing in Walt Disney World Resort, including new “The Nightmare Before Christmas” accessories and plushes in World of Disney
- A new “Pinocchio” Figaro and Cleo Dooney & Bourke bag collection is coming to Magic Kingdom tomorrow, August 8, and we have your first look right here
- A new addition to the 50th anniversary Vault Collection has landed at Walt Disney World — we found this tin Orange Bird tray in the Main Street Cinema at Magic Kingdom
- We got a surprise today in the Emporium at Magic Kingdom, as four of the Walt Disney World 50th anniversary collectible medallions have been replaced with new designs
- Bring a little adventure to your fridge with a new poster-style Pirates of the Caribbean magnet from Walt Disney World
- More Mickey’s Premium Ice Cream Bar collection items, including a Loungefly backpack and a Spirit Jersey, are coming soon to Disney Parks and shopDisney
- Treat your feet to a walk in the park in style with the new 50th anniversary Crocs from Walt Disney World
Other Walt Disney World News
- A Walt Disney World bus was involved in an accident with a smaller car last night while traveling southbound on Seven Seas Drive
- Bioreconstruct on Twitter shared a look at Walt Disney’s plane, which has been stored near Animal Kingdom, and is being prepared for transfer to Anaheim, California, for the 2022 D23 Expo
- Disneyland will share extra magic with MagicBand+ including Batuu Bounty Hunters, an interactive game at Black Spire Outpost on Batuu which is currently under construction
- It may be “glowing” away again on September 1, but you can commemorate the 50th anniversary with new Main Street Electrical Parade collectible medallions from Disneyland Resort
- New “Pirates of the Caribbean” Loungefly ear bands as sparkly as a pirate’s treasure have been found at Disneyland Park in the Emporium
- Shiny copper and almond pearl ear headbands are the latest accessories to debut at Disneyland Resort
- Bring a little adventure to your fridge with a new poster-style Pirates of the Caribbean magnet from Disneyland
- Next time you’re dead tired, curl up under this new Haunted Mansion weighted blanket from Disneyland Resort
- For the 30th anniversary of “Aladdin,” a whole new world of merchandise has been flying off the shelves at Disneyland Resort and the newest item is this Disney x BaubleBar Princess Jasmine ear headband
- More additions to The Enchanted Tiki Room series of Mickey Mouse: the Main Attraction collection have been spotted in Disneyland Resort
- There are only 85 days until Halloween, but Disneyland Resort has you covered with a new Nightmare Before Christmas water bottle and tumbler
- If you’re looking to host a spooky dinner party, you may want to check out the new Haunted Mansion plates and decanter at Disneyland Resort
- Disneyland Paris has revealed that their next new 30th anniversary collectibles are extremely limited edition replicas of their Main Street station stained glass windows
- Pluto has debuted a new Phantom Manor costume at Disneyland Paris, as DLP Report shared photos on Twitter
Entertainment and Media
- Giancarlo Esposito recently confirmed that he has been in talks with Marvel Studios, and rumors indicate he is being considered for a major “X-Men” or “Fantastic 4” role
WDW News Today
Breaking Down Everything Happening for Halloween at the Parks!
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!
1 thought on “Walt Disney World Bus Collides with Car, Will Disney Announce Wreck-It-Ralph Attraction for Magic Kingdom?, Walt Disney’s Plane Prepped for Transport and More: Daily Recap (8/7/22)”
well, maybe the bus should be named wreck it ralph? sorry folks, just could not resist. i hope the bus drivers name was not ralph.
Comments are closed.