We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Tuesday, July 26, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- We tried the new Happy Dwarf 50th Anniversary Specialty Cone in Fantasyland, and we have some thoughts!
- One of the headlining features of MagicBand+ is watching nighttime spectaculars with synchronized lighting, but sadly this doesn’t seem to work very well for “Disney Enchantment”.
- Imagineer Zach Riddley gave a first look at some of the graphics for the upcoming Journey of Water attraction inspired by “Moana.”
- The beloved talking trash can from the Electric Umbrella has reappeared after two and a half years!
- When we watched the Beacons of Magic show at Spaceship Earth, our MagicBand+ synced up near perfectly to the lighting.
- The same can be said for “Harmonious”, although it seems far more pointless to not pay attention to the fireworks.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- The BoardWalk Bakery has officially closed for its transformation into the BoardWalk Deli.
- More details and photos were released of the upcoming and newly-renovated Victoria and Albert’s at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa!
- If you’re ready to pre-purchase your MagicBand+ before your trip to Walt Disney World, you can pick them up on shopDisney starting tomorrow.
Other Walt Disney World News
- Issues with pairing MagicBand+ with guest smartphones via Bluetooth seem to persist even as launch day approaches.
- After a month-long refurbishment, the Arc Reactor tiles at the Avengers Campus entrance are finally uncovered again.
- We caught some new Haunted Mansion apparel and a Stretching Room Portrait-themed round purse at Disneyland.
- Ever dream of being part of those thousands of sparkling lights making up the Main Street Electrical Parade? Now you can with this new light-up windbreaker we found at the World of Disney Store.
- From giant hamburgers and Oreos to tiny hot dogs, we tried every single item at the Pym Factory buffet in Avengers Campus, and you might be surprised by our review!
Entertainment & Media
WDW News Today
Tom’s Disney Wish Cruise Haul – Cruise Line’s Newest Merchandise
Marvel Announces Full MCU Phase 5 Release Schedule, D23 Expo Tickets Sold Out, & More! – Disney Entertainment News Today 7/26
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!
BREAKING: Minnie Vans Returning to Service at Walt Disney World This SummerMarch 24, 2022
Full List of 2022 Easter Treats at Disneyland Resort, Tokyo Disney Resort, and Hong Kong DisneylandApril 7, 2022
PHOTOS: New 50th Anniversary Mickey & Minnie Celebration Tumbler Arrives at Walt Disney WorldJanuary 8, 2022