We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Monday, May 23, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- Foodies rejoice, as the famed Nutella Fresh Fruit Waffle Sandwich is now available all day at Sleepy Hollow in the Magic Kingdom!
- Though construction is still ongoing on the outside of the building, Guest Relations at EPCOT has reopened with a new look.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- For nearly fifteen years, Walt Disney Animation Studios had an outpost at the Disney-MGM Studios in Walt Disney World, and a new book coming out later this year will tell the story of the animators that worked there.
- With Memorial Day coming next week and the 4th of July right around the corner, you can show your American pride with a touch of Disney magic with this new Loungefly backpack.
- It must be our unbirthday, because the next collection of merchandise from the Mickey Mouse: The Main Attraction has spun into Walt Disney World, and it’s all inspired by the Mad Tea Party!
Other Walt Disney World News
- Disney is adding new requirements for guests to prove they are Annual Passholders in order to receive dining discounts.
- Walt Disney World Cast Members are now required to ask each guest if they will be using a Disney Visa Rewards Card upon checkout.
- Guests can learn about how to serve those who have served the United States with the return of the Disney Institute’s Veterans Institute Summit, taking place August 19-20 at Walt Disney World.
- Celebrate Soulfully continues this June at the Disneyland Resort, bringing with it a wide variety of specialty food and beverages.
- Gawrsh! Don’t lose your head, but Goofy happens to be the subject of the latest mug to debut at the Disneyland Resort.
- If you know “who put the glad in gladiator,” then you may just want one of the newest mugs at the Disneyland Resort that celebrates the 25th anniversary of “Hercules!”
- The latest line of Mickey Mouse: The Main Attraction merchandise has spun into the Disneyland Resort, and it raises a “cuppa” to the Mad Tea Party!
- Stay positive with this new “Just Keep Swimming” tee featuring Dory from “Finding Nemo” and “Finding Dory.”
Tokyo Disney Resort
- Deep in the Hundred Acre Wood, you might come across this lovely new candy case themed to the story of “Winnie the Pooh.” And if it’s not in the Hundred Acre Wood, it’ll certainly be at Tokyo Disneyland starting June 9!
Entertainment and Media
- We got a new look at “Thor: Love and Thunder” during tonight’s NBA Eastern Conference Finals game between the Miami Heat and Boston Celtics.
- Here’s everything coming this June to Disney+!
- Some dark magic is brewing at Marvel Studios, as The Direct‘s Russ Milheim reports that “Agatha: House of Harkness” is expected to premiere on Disney+ during the 2023-24 television season.
WDW News Today
Guest Drops Apple Watch on EPCOT Ride & Jumps Out, Has $40,000 in Fraudulent Credit Card Charges – NewsToday
Ink & Paint: Is there still hope for Disney Parks in 2022?
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!