Disney has released their full list of treats now available or coming this week at Disneyland Resort, Tokyo Disney Resort, and Hong Kong Disneyland for Easter 2022.
Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
GCH Craftsman Grill (available through April 17)
- Easter Donut: Vanilla cake donut dipped in milk chocolate and decorated with Easter carrot décor (New)
- Easter Cupcake: Coconut cupcake with pineapple buttercream (New)
GCH Holiday Cart (available through April 17)
- Mickey-shaped Bunny Cereal Treat: Crisped rice dipped in white chocolate with coconut tail (New)
- Easter Carrot Cake Loaf: Carrot cake with cream cheese icing (New)
- Mickey-shaped Easter Basket Cookie: Vanilla sugar cookies dipped in white chocolate and decorated with royal icing and jellybeans (New)
- Easter Treat Box: Includes sugar cookies with Easter sprinkles, dulce Easter cookies, and Easter chocolate bark (New)
- Easter Egg Mickey Cookie: Vanilla sugar cookie dipped in white chocolate layered with apricot jam (New)
- Minnie Bunny Ears Cookie: Vanilla sugar cookie dipped in milk chocolate and decorated with chocolate and rolled fondant (New)
- Easter Yogurt Mini Pretzel Bag (New)
- Easter Chocolate Bunny (New)
- Easter Chocolate Chip Cookie Shot (available with milk or liqueur) (New)
- Easter Double Chocolate Cookie Shot (available with milk or liqueur) (New)
Storytellers Cafe (available April 17)
- Easter Buffet: Enjoy a delicious buffet with the whole family and even some special character appearances.
Goofy’s Kitchen (available April 17)
- Easter Buffet: Indulge in delicious dishes at this fun-filled feast with characters.
Downtown Disney District
Sprinkles (available April 11 through 17)
- Easter Fancy Sprinkle: Birthday cake topped with vanilla buttercream and finished with exclusive Easter sprinkles
- Chocolate Bunny: Dark chocolate cake, chocolate ganache core, chocolate cream cheese frosting topped with a ladle of chocolate ganache (New)
Catal Restaurant (available April 16 through 17)
- Easter Special Two-course Brunch: Choose from items like smoked salmon, chilaquiles, or Monte Cristo to name a few!
Tokyo Disney Resort
Center Street Coffeehouse (available through June 30)
- Steak Plate: Sirloin steak with Japanese sauce, buttered rice, and shirred egg with cheese sauce and vegetables (New)
Ice Cream Cones (available through June 30)
- Double Berry Sundae: A berry-filled sundae with a hidden motif of “Usatama” (New)
Sweetheart Cafe (available through June 30)
- Special Set: Salmon and egg sandwich with a peach jelly dessert (New)
Hong Kong Disneyland Resort
Hong Kong Disneyland Resort
Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel
Walt’s Cafe (available April 15 through 18)
- Traditional Carrot Cake: Carrot cake, cream cheese filling, and a Stella Lou chocolate for decoration (New)
Enchanted Garden Restaurant (available April 15 through 18)
- Easter Cookies DIY: Includes vanilla cookies and icing to design your own treats (New)
Check out the full list of Easter treats at Walt Disney World.
For the latest Disney Parks news and info, follow WDW News Today on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.