We bring you a lot of stories. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Weekly Recap for February 14 through 20, 2022.
Universal Orlando Resort
Universal Studios Florida
- If you’re feeling chilly this Mardi Gras, be sure to pick up this toasty King Gator blanket from the Universal Studios Store.
- The new King Cake Whoopie Pie from the Mardi Gras Tribute Store is nothing short of incredible!
- We tried some new Salchipapas Pizza Fries, a delectable twist on a beloved Halloween Horror Nights snack, over at the KidZone Pizza Company.
- The Bourbon Chocolate Pecan and Snickerdoodle Mardi Gras Planet Trifle Cakes from the Mardi Gras Tribute Store are truly out of this world!
- Refurbishment on the ceiling of the E.T. Adventure preshow area has been completed.
- Five new Mardi Gras-inspired candles are now on sale at the Mardi Gras Tribute Store.
- There’s no end to activity at the Mardi Gras Tribute Store, with edible beads and other candy now on sale.
- The Hello Kitty Store now has a new Gudetama cap.
Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- Water is running again on the Poseidon’s Fury sign and facade in The Lost Continent as the attraction’s reopening inches closer.
- The land itself is starting to look pretty spiffy too with some fresh coats of paint.
- A new t-shirt and hoodie themed to The Avengers has assembled at the Marvel Alterniverse Store.
- Pop in to the Island Trading Co. shop to pick up a new “How the Grinch Stole Christmas” Loungefly backpack.
- Some props from the 2021 Holiday Tribute Store have been moved over to the Port of Entry Christmas Shoppe.
- What did we think of the new Vegan Shepherd’s Pasty Pie from The Magic Neep in Hogsmeade? Read our review to find out.
- New Spider-Man and Deadpool Loungefly wallets have swung into Islands of Adventure.
Universal Orlando CityWalk
- It’s rumored that escape rooms themed to “Back to the Future” and “Jurassic World” are on their way to Universal CityWalk Orlando.
- Shrek 4-D now has an end date listed on its sign in the Legacy Store.
- You can show off your Harry Potter house pride with two new series of shirts available in the Universal Studios Store.
- A photo op for the new Peacock series “Bel Air” has been installed at CityWalk.
- New Universal Studios-themed accessories and apparel are now available in the Universal Studios Store.
Universal’s Epic Universe
- Construction speeds along on Universal’s Epic Universe as foundations are poured and parts are staged.
Other Universal Orlando News
- You too can let the good times roll with a Hurricane in a Souvenir Cup, Shrimp Po’Boy, and King Cake from Galaxy Bowl at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort!
- Head over to Universal’s Endless Summer Dockside & Surfside Inn and Suites to drink the delicious (and exclusive) new drink The Endless Carnival.
- New candles themed to Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort and Loews Sapphire Falls Resort are now available.
- Our February 14 photo report highlights new changes we’ve seen around Universal Orlando Resort, including new Loungeflys and updates in The Lost Continent.
Universal Studios Hollywood
- Our February 14 photo report highlights the reopening of “Return of the Mummy”, new Annual Pass appreciation, the kickoff of Toothsome construction, and more.
- Starting this week, guests are no longer required to wear masks outside at Universal Studios Hollywood.
- Naturally, we stopped in to take a look at guests and characters going maskless outside for the first time since September.
- Black paneling has been added to Super Nintendo World as work continues.
- New Universal Studios-themed pins, attire, and accessories are now available at the Universal Studios Store.
- And our February 17 photo report highlights the maskless masses, among other changes.
Other Universal News
- New LEGO sets themed to “Jurassic World: Dominion” and the original “Jurassic Park” are both available for pre-order now.
- Universal Parks & Resorts has unveiled a new “Discover Universal” site designed to help guests plan their trips to the two domestic Universal destinations.
Mardi Gras Tribute Store Planet Cake Review – Universal Studios Florida
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Weekly Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you next Sunday!